From: The People Link Corp
Immediate full time permanent General Dentist opening in our practice in Easton and Cambridge, MD
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Full service private practice that offer State of the Art dental technology and procedures in a comfortable and caring environment.
Guaranteed salary plus a percentage of collections.
Benefits package including:
- Paid Vacation
- CE Allowance
- Relocation assistance
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are a busy Dental practice looking to increase our expansion by adding a General Dentist to our team. We currently have 15 treatment rooms and have room to expand even further.
We need someone with strong General Dentistry skills. If you are also experienced and skilled in pediatrics and orthodontics that would be a plus.
Some of the services we offer include restorative endodontics, oral surgery, limited periodontics, cosmetic, implants, sedation and grafting.
We are an extremely state of the art office with very updated equipment and technology.
We are totally supportive of our Associates, you set your income goal and we will make it happen.
This is not a short term placement. The owner will provide a lot of mentorship for the right person to make sure everything is running well as he eases off.
We are looking for a person with these personal qualities:
Why you should come work for us:
- Positive - Someone who is willing to treat patients and team members in a positive manner even if they are having a bad day.
- Motivated - Someone who wants to work and wants to continually improve as a provider and a person.
- Empathetic - Someone who always seeks to treat people with understanding and compassion, not judgement.
- 'Coachable'- Someone who knows that there is always more to learn and will be open to new ideas and improvements.
- Accountable - Someone who owns their words, actions, and in-actions. Always seeks to face and learn from mistakes.
- Gracious - Someone who is generally grateful for life and the opportunities it provides.
- Ethical Steward - Someone who seeks to get the most out of everything they are provided.
If that is you, please apply now.
Our practice was built on an incredibly high standard of care that continues to this day.
We are always seeking to provide our patients with a range of care far beyond that of a typical General Dentist so they are able to call our office 'home' for their dental needs.
As a practice we pour into our team always seeking to provide opportunity for both personal and professional growth.
Our Service-centric Culture is at the core of everything we do. We are always looking at ways we can take care of our patients, our team, and our community.
We provide a challenging environment in which everyone is continually seeking for improvement. One where we celebrate and welcome both growth and criticism knowing that the goal is to improve and provide better service to others than the day before.