From: The People Link Corp
Immediate opening for a Physical Therapist in outpatient clinic with two locations in Central California near the coast in the city of Atascadero, CA.
ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
We are an outpatient Physical Therapy company with 2 locations in Central California near the coast and just north of San Luis Obispo, providing Physical Therapy for Workers Comp rehab, Sports injuries, and Chronic pain employing Manual Therapy where required.
$75k - $90k per year DOE for full time
Benefits package including:
- Simple IRA with matching 3%
- CE Allowance
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 50% APTA dues
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are dedicated to providing the community with professional services and expertise knowledge in the field of neuromusculoskeletal rehabilitation serving the communities of Central California, Paso Robles, Atascadero and more.
We provide outpatient orthopedics, vestibular, post-surgical, balance to a varied patient population of about 8 years of age to 100. Our therapists get a full hour of evaluation and treatment time per patient.
Our company is growing and we are planning to open an additional clinic in San Luis Obispo.
Your responsibilities as our newest Physical Therapist will include:
Why you should come work for us:
- Review physician referrals and perform physical therapy evaluations to help determine patient diagnosis plus physical therapy treatment required.
- Plan, prepare, and perform individually designed treatment programs for patients in order to maintain/improve and/or restore physical function, alleviate pain, and/or prevent physical dysfunction.
- Identify and document patient centered goals, anticipate progress, and plan for re-evaluations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of treatment at various stages and adjust treatment if necessary to achieve maximum benefit.
- Provide patients with a meaningful outpatient physical therapy experience utilizing excellent clinical skills and customer service.
You should be personable and professional and someone looking for opportunities. With this position comes opportunities to grow into Director's position or possible ownership.
Friendly work environment, great benefits (3% simple IRA retirement plan, medical, 50% APTA dues, paid vacation, paid holiday, paid continuing education).
Excellent community reputation, potential for career growth into director position or possible ownership, flexible hours, one hour + treatment times with patients', one hour evaluations, very patient centered clinic.